There are many mysteries within the story of the brother of Jared including:
1) Why is his name not recorded,
2) Why did the brother of Jared cease praying during his time of the seashore?
3) Why did an all-knowing God prepare a plan for barges that had no light and no air? Doesn't God know how to design barges?
4) Why did the brother of Jared build all eight boats before asking God about the light and the air? Didn't he realize this after he built the first boat?
5) How did the brother of Jared build his faith after his period of lack of prayer so that he could enter into the presence of the Lord?
These questions are explored and discussed in detail as Baggaley uses his history as a licensed contractor and design engineer to form hypotheses regarding the Brother of Jared and the travels of the Jaredites from the time they left the Tower of Babel.
You might also be interested in these items
I Will Be What I Believe Downloads
Visions of Glory - 5-Year Anniversary Edition
Doctrine and Covenants Made Easier 2nd Edition - Box Set
The Book of Mormon Made Easier for Teens - Full Set