My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
“In challenging times, disciples of Jesus Christ continue to follow Him by participating in His work of salvation and exaltation.”
Raise your hand if you're ready to go back to church? 🙋♀️ 🙋♂️
The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has provided updated guidelines to help Church leaders and members safely increase engagement in worship and other activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are the new updates that the General Authorities have proposed to increase church activity:
- Adult and youth presidency and council meetings can occur virtually or safely in person as local conditions allow.
- Leaders can continue to both minister to, and conduct ministering interviews with fellow congregants.
- Using safe practices and under the guidance of their bishop, leaders can regularly administer the sacrament in the homes of those who wish to receive it.
- Youth meetings, activities, and service projects can he held virtually or safely in person, as local circumstances allow. These can take place on Sundays or on other days.
- Depending on local conditions, and with oversight of the bishop, weekly sacrament meetings can be held virtually, safely in person, or by hybrid in-person and virtual broadcasts. Broadcasts should not be recorded. Leaders are also to support Latter-day Saints who need to continue worshipping at home.
What do you think of these updated safety guidelines? Are you affected by them or not?