This book relates the historical story of the westward expansion of this country to the Pacific Ocean. As the ever-increasing population moved west to create new settlements, homesteaders stretched across the open land as well. It traces:
- How our Founding Fathers carefully crafted the Constitution to limit the powers of the Federal Government
- How the American Revolutionary War debt played an important part in the crafting of the Constitution
- How Supreme Court decisions have either altered or reinforced the concept and foundation laid down by our Founding Fathers so carefully set forth in the Constitution
- How the different bureaus of the Federal Government have expanded their power over this same land thus eroded the concept of limited Federal government our Founding Fathers so carefully set forth in the Constitution
- How the different states no longer have their sovereignty that was originally guaranteed
-How even the Supreme Court has taken decisions out of context and compounded the problem thus reinforcing the power of these different bureaus over land as well as the fabric of our lives- none of which would have been approved by our Founding Fathers.
Print: Black & White
Page Count: 446
Imprint: Council Press
Office Use: 2P21E
You might also be interested in these items
I Will Be What I Believe Downloads
Visions of Glory - 5-Year Anniversary Edition
The Book of Mormon Made Easier for Teens - Full Set
Spiral Bound Rooted - Journal - Scripture Study
Join the Cedar Fort Newsletter!
Stay up to date with the newest releases, best sellers, discounts, and sales from your friends at Cedar Fort! Sign up and you are automatically entered in our monthly giveaway.