Ordering Books—Author/Creator Accounts
Creator accounts are managed by the Cedar Fort front desk receptionists. Questions, concerns, and orders can be directed to them by calling our main office number (801) 489-4084. Please let them know of any changes of addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or credit card info. This is important for getting royalty information (and checks) to you, so make sure your information is always up-to-date.
Free Author Copies—As soon as your book arrives from the printer, you will be notified by the front desk. They will create an order for the quantity designated in your contract.
- Your free author copies can be picked up from our warehouse (in Springville, Utah), or we will ship them to you free of charge up to twenty dollars ($20 USD). You will need to pay for any shipping overages.
- This order can be combined with additional copies at your author discount of 60 percent off retail price.
Standard Orders—Your books can be purchased at your author discount of 60 percent off retail price. You are responsible for shipping charges unless the order is picked up at our warehouse. Author copies purchased at the 60 percent discount do not accrue royalties as stipulated in your contract. COMMENT
- Payment is due at the time of purchase. Any good, saleable returns will receive credit once the return has been approved and the books have arrived at our warehouse for processing.
- Applicable sales tax will be applied unless a sales tax exemption ID is provided at the time of order. Remember to have it readily available and to let the receptionist know you have a tax exemption.
- Priority is given to our retail partners and may cause temporary back orders for authors.
- Online Orders: If you are interested in ordering other products from Cedarfort.com, use code CEDARFORTAUTHOR to save 15 percent.
- Event orders may require up to 6 weeks advance notice to ensure inventory availability. Priority is given to our retail partners and may cause temporary back-orders for authors.
Return Provision for event orders only—Good, saleable inventory may be returned to the Cedar Fort warehouse within 30 days from the shipment date for a full refund.
- Return shipping is your responsibility.