Ordering Books—Author/Creator Accounts
Creator accounts are managed by the Cedar Fort front desk receptionists. Questions, concerns, and orders can be directed to them by calling our main office number (801) 489-4084. Please keep them updated with any changes of addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or credit card info. This will insure you will receive timely royalty info/checks.
Free Author Copies
- When your book arrives from the printer, you will be notified by the front desk. An order will be created for the quantity designated in your contract.
- These copies can be picked up from our warehouse (in Springville, Utah), or shipped to you free of charge up to US$20. You will need to pay for any shipping overages.
- This order can be combined with additional copies at your author discount of 60 percent off retail price.
Standard Author Orders
- Your books can be purchased, through the front desk, at your author discount of 60 percent off retail price. You are responsible for shipping charges unless picked up at our warehouse. Author copies purchased using your discount do not accrue royalties as stipulated in your contract.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase. Applicable sales tax will be applied unless you provide a sales tax exemption ID, at the time of order.
- Any good, saleable returns will receive credit once the return has been approved and received at our warehouse for processing. Return shipping is your responsibility.
- Priority is given to our retail partners which may cause temporary backorders for authors.
Note: You can purchase other products from Cedarfort.com at a 15 percent discount, use code: CEDARFORTAUTHOR
- Order 6 weeks in advance to ensure inventory availability. Priority is given to our retail partners which may cause temporary backorders for authors.
- Return Provision for event orders only- good, saleable inventory may be returned to the Cedar Fort warehouse within 30 days from the shipment date for a full refund. Return shipping is your responsibility.