Ordering Books—Author/Creator Accounts
Creator accounts are managed by the Cedar Fort front desk receptionists. Questions, concerns, and orders can be directed to them by calling our main office number (801) 489-4084. Please keep them updated with any changes of addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or credit card info. This will insure timely receipt of your royalty checks/info.
Free Author Copies
- When your new book arrives from the printer, you will be notified by the front desk. An order will be created for the quantity designated in your contract.
- These copies can be picked up from our warehouse (in Springville, Utah), or shipped to you free of charge up to twenty dollars ($20 USD). You will need to pay for any shipping overages.
- This order can be combined with additional copies at your author discount of sixty percent (60%) off retail price.
Standard Author Orders
- Your books can be purchased, through the front desk, at your author discount of sixty percent (60%) off retail price. You are responsible for shipping charges unless picked up at our warehouse. Author copies purchased using your discount do not accrue royalties as stipulated in your contract.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase. Applicable sales tax will be applied unless you provide a sales tax exemption ID, at the time of order, or live out of state.
- Priority is given to our retail partners which may cause temporary backorders for authors.
Note: You can purchase other products from Cedarfort.com at a twenty percent (20%) discount, use code: CEDARFORTAUTHOR
- Order six (6) weeks in advance to ensure inventory availability. Priority is given to our retail partners which may cause temporary backorders for authors.
- Return Provision for event orders only- good, sale-able inventory may be returned to the Cedar Fort warehouse within thirty (30) days from the shipment date for a full refund. Return shipping is your responsibility.