- Enjoy the easy study format. Read the full text of the book of Revelation with notes within and between verses.
5 And when he [Christ] had opened the third seal [2,000-1,000 BC], I heard he third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld [I looked] and lo a black horse [evil, darkness, despair]; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances [representing famine; food had to be carefully measured and meted out] in his hand.
During this seal, Abraham went to Egypt because of famine. Joseph’s brothers later came to him in Egypt because of famine. Also, the Israelites were held as slaves in Egypt during this period.
- Better understand the beautiful language of the scriptures.
- More fully appreciate and understand biblical symbolism.
- Put useful notes in the margins of your own scriptures.
- Quickly get help for specific verses or chapters.
- Review for a lesson, talk, or family night discussion.