Thanks Greg Ford, author of No Girls Allowed: Cookbook for Men, to be released April 2013
- 12 oz lemonade frozen concentrate
- 12 oz orange juice frozen concentrate
- 12 oz. frozen pineapple concentrate
- 5 bananas
- 4 C sugar
- 6 C water
- 8 maraschino cherries cut in half
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda (or 7upâ„¢ or Spriteâ„¢ or etc.)
- Mash bananas and combine with juices, sugar, water, and cherries. Heat over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature. Freeze in large container.
- About½ hour before serving, put in punch bowl while frozen, and pour in lemon lime.
- Allow to sit and thaw and form a slush
Serves 12- 18