Happy Wednesday. Here’s an easy and delicious recipe from Laura Powell’s book Real Mom Kitchen. The book describes great detail of each recipe and gives beautiful pictures for many of the dishes so you know what the finish product should look like. Plus, the spiral binding makes it easy to use while cooking. It would be a great addition to any kitchen library.
Click here to view Laura’s website.
This is a dish that is perfect for those really busy nights. With only 5 ingredients, it comes together quickly and is a family pleaser.
1 (15-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
1 (24-oz.) jar marinara sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the two sauces and cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Mix in the cooked pasta and place mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 – 25 minutes until bubbly
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
Serves 6 – 8
Also, the book is currently on a blog tour and you can view the schedule and see how it’s going here.