Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a detailed laser machine operator to join our team. This is an entry-level part-time position. The prime focus of this position is to run projects on our laser machine.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented and can follow very specific instructions consistently. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to a team environment. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Run the laser machine for engraving and wood cutting projects;
- Clean the machine on a regular basis including the area around the machine;
- Help in the warehouse when there is down time between laser projects.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Able to understand use of machinery and follow specific instructions;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge;
- No experience with a laser machine required, will be trained on the job;
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
This is a part-time position Monday-Friday. Pay starts at $8.00 an hour. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Darren Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Laser Machine Operator Position” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.