If you are a digital marketing wizard who can create innovative and effective ad campaigns through Facebook, analyze data within Business Manager, and use Google Analytics to spot trends that drive improvement, then this role could be for you!
Cedar Fort Publishing & Media is looking for a unique Digital Marketing Specialist to implement and improve online sales strategy and execution. Thrive in Facebook, Google Analytics and re-marketing SAAS like Constantcontact.com. Have in-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape and can tackle questions such as: Is this the best strategy to employ with this product? Who is the actual buyer-decision maker? How do I engage these people to maximize CTRs, page conversions and up-sales? How do I most effectively remarket to existing customers?
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who thinks like a business owner, understands efficiencies and has a proven track record of driving significant revenue streams ($2-5MM+) while maintaining sensible CPA’s. You think fast and you want to be part of an innovative team within the exciting but highly competitive industry of media and entertainment. You’ll need to be able to quickly assess products and identify target audiences, create and split-test ads and edit landing page content. You’re able to work collaboratively with other teams to direct creation of required videos, imagery and copy for your sales funnels. You understand that driving revenue with the right ROIs is the primary goal of this position. We want the best talent – and we’ll reward the right person with highly attractive benefits and compensation.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, create and implement successful online ad campaigns
- Drive significant digital revenue streams with high ROI’s across multiple campaigns
- Create meaningful reports, lead discussions with CFI leaders, produce justification reports for the next campaign
- Manage all digital marketing platforms
- At least 4 Years’ experience building digital marketing campaigns, devising strategies and marketing concepts within a channel from scratch
- Experience Managing a Budget and maintaining profitable ROI targets
- Protect author and company brand integrity in all sales funnel content
- Data and trend analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Adsense
- Ad campaign management tools such as Qwaya, Adespresso or Hootsuite
- Constantcontact, Mailchimp or other e-mail campaign software
- Google Analytics
- Clickfunnel.com (HTML / CSS is useful)
- Basic Adobe creative suite skills
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Luke Selway at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com and visit one of our most recent click funnel campaigns at www.bookofmormonquietbook.com