Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Welcome to our rights page! To see our most recent titles with available rights, download our Foreign Rights Catalog. We are delighted to present our new and upcoming titles! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, for further information, for review copies, or anything else you need.
It is the mission of Cedar Fort to gather and develop life-enhancing and inspiring ideas and products and convey them to our customers in the most professional, friendly, and timely manner while providing for our families.
While we appreciate an intuitive and spiritual sense of value, we also incorporate a pragmatic sense of the real business world. The combing of the attributes of the ancient cedars of Lebanon—durability and solidity—describes our intent to build a strong business entity to benefit our customers, our readers, and us.
Cedar Fort, Inc., consists of ten imprints, Sweetwater Books, Bonneville Books, Front Table Books, Hobble Creek Press, Plain Sight Publishing, Horizon Publishers, Council Press,King Dragon Press, CFI, and Pioneer Plus. Each imprint offers fun and exciting titles for all ages.
- Sweetwater Books consists of our national juvenile, young adult, and adult fiction titles.
- Bonneville Books includes our LDS fiction titles for all ages.
- Front Table Books consists of our cookbooks.
- Hobble Creek Press features our outdoor cooking, gardening, and outdoor survival.
- Plain Sight Publishing presents our national nonfiction titles including self-help, parenting, relationship, crafting, and other nonfiction.
- Horizon Publishers produces our general interest books of all categories.
- Council Press presents our collection of historical western fiction and nonfiction.
- King Dragon Press has our martial arts books.
- The CFI imprint features LDS religious nonfiction books.
- Our non-book items, including jewelry, artwork, stationery, and more are produced through Pioneer Plus.
We are proud of the success of our imprints, and we continue to strive to provide excellent quality books and products to the public.
We look forward to doing business with you.
The Rights Team
Foreign Rights Catalogs
Recent Foreign Rights Sold
|Mrs. Drew Plays Her Hand||Slovenian||World|
|Miss Grimsley’s Oxford Career||Japanese||World|
|Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem||English||Central and South America|
|Ripples of Wisdom||French||World|
|Ripples of Wisdom||Czech||World|
|Guardians of Innocence||Czech||Czech Republic|
|The Fearless Mind||Portuguese||Brazil|
|Soul Food, volume 1||English||India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Dubai|
|Soul Food, volume 2||English||India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Dubai|
|Forgotten Fundamentals||English||India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Dubai|
|Marian’s Christmas Wish||Japanese||World|
|Shattered Silence||English||United Kingdom|
|The Scriptural Temple||Italian||Italy|
|A Circle of Souls||Turkish||World|
|Shattered Silence||English||India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore|
|Catholic Roots, Mormon Harvest||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|The Great Millennial Day||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|The Three Nephites and Other Translated Beings||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|The Lost Tribes||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|Secret Combinations Today||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|Great Are the Words of Isaiah||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
|From Man to God||German||Germany, Austria, Switzerland|
Frankfurt Book Fair 2011
London Book Fair 2011
Book Expo America (BEA) 2011
Frankfurt Book Fair 2010