Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a detailed laser machine operator to join our team. This is an entry-level part-time position. The prime focus of this position is to run projects on our laser machine.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented and can follow very specific instructions consistently. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to a team environment. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Run the laser machine for engraving and wood cutting projects;
- Clean the machine on a regular basis including the area around the machine;
- Help in the warehouse when there is down time between laser projects.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Able to understand use of machinery and follow specific instructions;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge;
- No experience with a laser machine required, will be trained on the job;
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
This is a part-time position Monday-Friday. Pay starts at $8.00 an hour. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Darren Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Laser Machine Operator Position” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.
Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a creative and detailed-oriented individual who is enthusiastic about innovation and new ideas! As a Production Assistant, you will help the Pioneer Products Manager with seeking out and proposing new and innovative product ideas. The Pioneer Products team produces LDS and family-centric products such as board games, art, jewelry (men’s and women’s), children’s items (stickers, toys, pencils, etc.) stationary, journals and many other unique gift items. You will also assist the team with sourcing and ordering products from vendors in the U.S. and China. And did we mention we bask regularly in the shining rays of good ol’ fashioned fun? Oh yes–we work hard and play hard, so come join us. You’ll immediately be a contributing member of a fun, dynamic, and creative team that wants to change the world!
- Assist with researching and proposing new product ideas to the Pioneer Products team.
- Help source products and negotiate pricing, quantities, lead times, samples, and shipping rates with U.S. and Chinese vendors and factories via email and Skype.
- Help calculate sales margins and ensure that acceptable margins are being reached on products
- Assist with writing PO’s (purchase orders) for products and samples.
- Track product orders and samples and make sure they are received on time in the warehouse.
- Enter product information into the system and update the Production Schedule.
- Communicate and follow up accurately and efficiently with vendors on a daily basis.
- Help monitor the inventory of Pioneer Products and reorder products when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Creative Arts, or other related fields. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience speaking Mandarin Chinese preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Commitment and superior attention to detail accuracy and follow through.
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, able to organize and multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Creatively solve problems.
- A healthy sense of humor. 🙂
This is a full-time position from 8AM-5PM Monday–Friday. Pay range is $25,000 – $27,000 depending on experience. Health and dental benefits available. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with “Product Manager Assistant Position” in the subject to dpoulsen at cedarfort.com and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com
Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a highly motivated inside sales specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position. The prime focus of this position is to maintain current accounts and seek after new accounts for the company.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented. Candidates should be excellent communicators and possess adequate customer service skills when dealing with accounts. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting sales accounts and making sure orders are processed;
- Spreadsheet management;
- Small B2B account sales;
- On-site store management;
- Administrative duties supporting the sales team;
- Will have an inside sales focus with our Self Publishing System.
- 4 Year degree preferred but full training is given;
- 2-3 years+ within a business development role;
- Must have solid spreadsheet skills and be adaptable and fast to learn other business related software / platforms;
- Must be highly confident on the phone and able to close B2B and B2C sales;
- Has some staff supervisory experience, can prioritize, always follows through on assigned tasks, is reliable and professional;
- Possesses great communication skills.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Pay starts at $13.00/hour plus commission. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Luke Selway at email@example.com with “Inside Sales Specialist Position” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.