Rachel Ward and Cedar Fort Publishing & Media are pleased to announce the “The Unicorn Hunter” blog tour, which will run from August 24-September 10, 2017.
About the book:
The only thing Sydney doesn’t love about her new college life is the fact that her amazing boyfriend, Gavin, is all the way across the country at Yale. When she returns home for break, Sydney quickly discovers there’s more to her relationship with her best friend, James, than she thought. Now she’s faced with an impossible choice: her perfect boyfriend or the perfectly flawed boy who has loved her all along.
About the author:
Rachel Turner Ward graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho, graduating with an Bachelor’s in Arts of English, with an emphasis in Literary Studies. She has contributed to several online publications, including Mormon Mommy Blogs and SheSteals as well as Healthy Mom Magazine. She has written a personal blog since 2009, Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug. Her first novel, Dear Jane, was published in 2016.
“Right Next to Me” blog tour schedule:
- August 24: Mylissa’s Reviews and Book Thoughts
- August 25:
- August 26:
- August 27: Heidi Reads
- August 28:
- August 29: Inklings and Notions
- August 30: Robyn Echols Books
- August 31: A Bliss Complete || My Book a Day
- September 1: Literary Time Out || Mel’s Shelves
- September 2:
- September 3: Jorie Loves a Story
- September 4: Katie’s Clean Book Collection
- September 5: Emmy Mom
- September 6: The Singing Librarian
- September 7: Getting your Read on || Wishful Endings
- September 8: Fire and Ice Reads
- September 9: Rockin’ Book Reviews
- September 10: Overstuffed Life