Conner, Lexa, and Melanie are back! Just when they think life is normal again, a dangerous shadow creature begins to hunt them. The trio must develop their powers in order to conquer this new peril and protect their school. Filled with action and even more magic, this book continues the exciting adventure in the Middle School Magic series.
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Braden via email.
Here is a brief description of the book:
He’d watched himself do terrible things inside the Shadowbox. Things he hadn’t told anyone about. Things he couldn’t stand to remember.
Conner Dell wants to be good—he really does. But he is terrified that he might be turning into a Darkhand, especially when new powers start to surface. What’s worse, the Stalker is following Conner, but no one else can see him. The Magi think he might be hallucinating, the guilt of what happened in the Shadowbox keeps weighing on him, and his relationship with Melanie Stephens is complicating things. Even for a Magi, Conner knows his life is anything but normal.
This sequel to Middle School Magic: The Kindling is just as packed with endearing characters, unforgettable adventure, and plenty of humor. The entire family will enjoy following the adventures of Conner Dell in the latest, heart-pounding novel!
Meet the Author:
Braden Bell grew up in Farmington, Utah, and graduated from Davis High School. He earned bachelors and masters degrees in theatre from Brigham Young University and a PhD in educational theatre from New York University. He and his wife, Meredith, live with their five children on a quiet, wooded lot outside of Nashville, Tennessee, where he teaches theatre and music at a private school. An experienced performer, Braden enjoys singing, acting, reading, gardening, and long walks with the dog.
Penumbras Blog Tour Schedule
- July 8 – Danyelle Ferguson
- July 9 – Christy Monson
- July 10 – Dena – Books 4 Kids/Min Reads and Reviews/Mindy – LDSWBR/Kylie – Emily’s Reading Room
- July 11 – Rebecca Lamoreaux
- July 12 – Brooke – The Cover Contessa/Paula – Community Bookstop
- July 13 – Melanie – Mel’s Shelves
- July 14 –
- July 15 – Shauna – I Love to Read and Review Books/Cathy – My Book a Day
- July 16 – Lara Neves
- July 17 – Christy Dorrity
- July 18 – Julie Ford
- July 19 – Carla – I Know Good Books
- July 20 – Andrea – Literary Time Out
- July 21 – Rebecca H. Jamison
- July 22 – Dorine White
- July 23 – Heather – Fire and Ice
- July 24 – Karen Adair
- July 25 – Mikey Brooks/Jenna Matalam
- July 26 – Susan Auten
- July 27 – Carole Thayne
- July 28 –
- July 29 – Christina Dymock
- July 30 – Penelope – The Reading Fever
- July 31 – Berin Stephens
- Aug 1 – Lisa is a Bookworm/April – My Book Addiction Reviews
- Aug 2 – Keira – Literature Young Adult Fiction
- Aug 3 – Lora – Read For Your Future