Determined to rescue their favorite teacher, Conner, Lexa, and Melanie confront their worst fears and use their powers in unexpected ways to defeat Lady Nightwing, the treacherous Darkhand leader. But when the trio makes a terrible choice to save Dr. Timberi, their powers may not be enough to keep everyone alive. A thrilling conclusion to the Middle School Magic series!
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Cedar Fort via email.
Meet the Author:
During his middle school years, Braden Bell was the least-stable, lowest-achieving student in the history of the world. He shocked every former teacher by graduating from high school and college, and then going on to earn both a Master’s degree as well as a Ph.D. A teacher by day and a parent by night, he is around teenagers 24/7. He teaches music and directs plays at a private school, much like Marion Academy in The Middle School Magic series. Whether he fights evil after hours is something he cannot disclose.
Braden Bell holds degrees in theatre from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D. from NYU. A committed educator, he has been directing plays and teaching school now for over twenty years. Braden lives with his family on a quiet, tree-lined lot outside of Nashville, TN, where he teaches theatre and choir at a middle school. The author of The Road Show, The Kindling, and Penumbras.
Luminescence Blog Tour Schedule
- March 11 – I Love to Read and Review Books
- March 12 – Queen of Random
- March 13 – My Amateur Adventures
- March 14 – Readalot • Literary Timeout • Jinky is Reading
- March 15- Anna’s Blog
- March 16- Community Bookstop
- March 17 – Book Dreaming • Queen of the Clan
- March 18 –
- March 19 – Overstuffed
- March 20 – Why Not? Because I Said So!
- March 21 – Crossroads Review
- March 22 –
- March 23 –
- March 24 –
- March 25 – Mel’s Shelves
- March 26 –
- March 27 – Getting Your Read On
- March 28 –
- March 29 –
- March 30 –Fire and Ice
- March 31 –
- April 1 –
- April 2 – Min Reads and Reviews
- April 3 – The Cover Contessa
- April 4 – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- April 5-
- April 6 –
- April 7 – Mary’s Book Corner
- April 8 –
- April 9-
- April 10-
- April 11-