Ashtyn Newbold and Cedar Fort Publishing & Media are pleased to announce the “Lies & Letters” blog tour, which will run from July 18-31, 2017.
If you’re interested in participating in this blog tour, please email us or leave a comment below.
About the book:
After a season in London, Charlotte Lyons is still regrettably unattached. With her family’s finances in peril, she is sent away with her sister to a bleak coastal town where she is expected to pursue a wealthy Earl. Beautiful and talented, how could she possibly fail? But when her heart is captured by someone entirely unexpected, Charlotte finds herself caught up in a web of lies and intrigue. Between hardship and sorrow, she finds more than she bargained for, forced to choose between the life she once wanted and a new love she never imagined.
About the author:
Ashtyn Newbold discovered a love of writing early in high school. Inspired by regency period romance, she wrote her first novel at the age of sixteen. Because she can’t vacation in her favorite historical time periods, she writes about them instead. When not crafting handsome historical heroes, she enjoys baking, sewing, music, and spoiling her dog. She dreams of traveling to England and Ireland. Ashtyn is currently studying English and creative writing at Utah Valley University. She lives in Lehi, Utah with her family.
“Lies & Letters” blog tour schedule:
- July 18: Blooming with Books
- July 19: Compass Book Ratings || Robyn Echols Books || Books & Benches
- July 20: Getting Your Read On || My Book A Day
- July 21: Bookworm Lisa
- July 22: LDS and Lovin’ it
- July 23: Jorie Loves A Story
- July 24: Bookworm 2 Bookworm
- July 25: Katies Clean Book Collection
- July 26: Mel’s Shelves || Singing Librarian Books
- July 27: Literary Timeout || Kindle and Me
- July 28: My Love For Reading Keeps Growing || Why Not? Because I Said So || Wishful Endings
- July 29: Heidi Reads || Ellie Reads ~ a lot
- July 30: Inklings and Notions
- July 31: Min Reads and Reviews || Fire and Ice