Heidi Poelman and Cedar Fort Publishing & Media are pleased to announce the “I Can Love Like Jesus” blog tour, which will run from August 26-September 9, 24 2017.
About the book:
Help your little ones live and love like Jesus did with this adorable picture book. The simple text and beautiful illustrations show children exactly how Jesus loved others and how to emulate Him with small acts of kindness, like sharing, forgiving, and comforting. Invite the Savior into your home and feel His peace each time you read this book together.
About the author:
Heidi Poelman is the author of A is for Abinadi: An Alphabet Book of Scripture Heroes, A Mother’s Greatest Gift, The Two-Minute Marriage Project: Simple Secrets for Staying in Love, and the upcoming books I Can Love Like Jesus and A Is for Adam: An Alphabet Book of Scripture Heroes. Heidi received her degrees in communication from Brigham Young University (BA) and Wake Forest University (MA). When she’s not writing, cooking, cleaning, or carpooling, Heidi loves playing in the outdoors with her family, going out for date night, and reading bedtime stories. She lives in Utah with her husband and four children.
“Right Next to Me” blog tour schedule:
- August 26: Reading is My Passion
- August 27: Book Giveaways
- August 28: My Book a Day
- August 29:
- August 30: Mel’s Shelves
- August 31:
- September 1: Heidi Reads
- September 2: Inklings and Notions
- September 3: Rockin’ Book Reviews || A. L. Sowards
- September 4: Literary Time Out || Wishful Endings
- September 5:
- September 6: LDS and Lovin’ It
- September 7: The Singing Librarian || A Bliss Complete
- September 8:
- September 9: Little Red Heads || Eccentric Eclectic Woman
- September 24: Head Over Books