Placing her baby girl for adoption isn’t the mistake Ally is running away from, but everyone else seems to think it is. As Ally tries to move forward in her life, her past keeps pulling her back, and she wonders if she will ever find true love again. Only holding onto hope can help Ally find the peace she’s seeking.
If you are interested in joining the blog tour, please leave a comment with the date you’d like to post or contact Cedar Fort via email.
Meet the Author:
Jennifer Holt was raised as a farm girl in Enterprise, Utah. An avid reader since age four, she always enjoys a good book. Jennifer graduated Cum Laude from Brigham Young University and shortly after, began her journey through infertility and the miracle of adoption. She lives in Boise, Idaho with her husband, Shane, and their three beautiful children. She likes wakeboarding and going to the zoo with her daughter and two sons.
Discovering Peace Blog Tour Schedule
- March 1 – Birth Mothers for Adoption
- March 2 –
- March 3 – Connections with Christy Monson
- March 4 – Our Adoption Story
- March 5-
- March 6- I Love to Read and Review Books
- March 7 – Josh Huntsman
- March 8 –
- March 9 –
- March 10 – Readalot
- March 11 – Mom Loves to Read
- March 12 – Katie’s Clean Book Collection
- March 13 – Min Reads and Reviews
- March 14 – Maria Hoagland
- March 15 – Counting Blessings, Not Sheep