Check out the newest releases from Cedar Fort
Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a detailed laser machine operator to join our team. This is an entry-level part-time position. The prime focus of this position is to run projects on our laser machine.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented and can follow very specific instructions consistently. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to a team environment. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Run the laser machine for engraving and wood cutting projects;
- Clean the machine on a regular basis including the area around the machine;
- Help in the warehouse when there is down time between laser projects.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Able to understand use of machinery and follow specific instructions;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge;
- No experience with a laser machine required, will be trained on the job;
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
This is a part-time position Monday-Friday. Pay starts at $8.00 an hour. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Darren Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Laser Machine Operator Position” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.
Heather Chapman and Cedar Fort Publishing & Media are pleased to announce the “The Forgotten Girl” blog tour, which will run from February 13-21, 2018.
About the Book:
It is 1906, and sixteen-year-old Stella’s life in Durliosy, Poland, is bleak. Her only hope of surviving is to travel to America, a land of freedom and opportunity, and reunite with her brother in Baltimore. There she’ll find new challenges, and perhaps, if she can put her painful past behind her, a new chance for love and lasting happiness.
About the author:
Being the youngest of four sisters and one very tolerant older brother, Heather grew up on a steady diet of chocolate, Anne of Green Gables, Audrey Hepburn, Jane Austen, and the other staples of female literature and moviedom. These stories inspired Heather to begin writing at an early age. After meeting and marrying her husband Mark, Heather graduated magna cum laude from Brigham Young University and finally settled down in a small farming community in southeastern Idaho with her husband and four children. In her spare time, Heather enjoys time spent with family, volleyball, piano, the outdoors, and almost anything creative.
Author Residence: Soda Springs, ID
“The Forgotten Girl” Blog Tour Schedule
Feb. 13- Kaki Olsen Books
Feb. 14- Singing Librarians
Feb. 15- Inklings and Notions
Feb. 16- Getting Your Read On
Feb. 17- Bookworm Lisa
Feb. 18- Jori Loves A Story
Feb. 19- My Book A Day
Feb. 20- Bloggin’ ‘Bout Books
Feb. 21- Robyn Echols Book Blog
Jori Loves A Story (INTERVIEW)
Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a creative and detailed-oriented individual who is enthusiastic about innovation and new ideas! As a Production Assistant, you will help the Pioneer Products Manager with seeking out and proposing new and innovative product ideas. The Pioneer Products team produces LDS and family-centric products such as board games, art, jewelry (men’s and women’s), children’s items (stickers, toys, pencils, etc.) stationary, journals and many other unique gift items. You will also assist the team with sourcing and ordering products from vendors in the U.S. and China. And did we mention we bask regularly in the shining rays of good ol’ fashioned fun? Oh yes–we work hard and play hard, so come join us. You’ll immediately be a contributing member of a fun, dynamic, and creative team that wants to change the world!
- Assist with researching and proposing new product ideas to the Pioneer Products team.
- Help source products and negotiate pricing, quantities, lead times, samples, and shipping rates with U.S. and Chinese vendors and factories via email and Skype.
- Help calculate sales margins and ensure that acceptable margins are being reached on products
- Assist with writing PO’s (purchase orders) for products and samples.
- Track product orders and samples and make sure they are received on time in the warehouse.
- Enter product information into the system and update the Production Schedule.
- Communicate and follow up accurately and efficiently with vendors on a daily basis.
- Help monitor the inventory of Pioneer Products and reorder products when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Creative Arts, or other related fields. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience speaking Mandarin Chinese preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Commitment and superior attention to detail accuracy and follow through.
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, able to organize and multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Creatively solve problems.
- A healthy sense of humor. 🙂
This is a full-time position from 8AM-5PM Monday–Friday. Pay range is $25,000 – $27,000 depending on experience. Health and dental benefits available. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with “Product Manager Assistant Position” in the subject to dpoulsen at cedarfort.com and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com
Check out the newest releases from Cedar Fort
350 Questions LDS Couples Should Ask Before Marriage by Shannon Alder
Start your marriage off right! This comprehensive book includes hundreds of questions to discuss with your future spouse so you’ll both know what to expect. Practice your communication skills with questions about Sabbath day observance, family traditions, and household responsibilities. Now with an updated list of questions and a brand new chapter about technology and social media habits!
The Art of Baking with Natural Yeast (Second Edition): Breads, Pancakes, Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls, and Muffins by Caleb Warnock and Melissa Richardson
Did you know many people are allergic to commercial yeast? But natural yeast converts dough into a digestible, vitamin-rich food that’s free from harmful enzymes and won’t spike your body’s defenses. Improve your health and happiness with these delicious recipes, prepared with natural yeast! This new Second Edition includes enhanced photos and additional tips and techniques to help you get started baking with natural yeast!
Chance’s Bluff by Catherine McGreevy
An orphaned pioneer girl, a bandit with a conscience, and a former Civil War captain inspired by the poet Walt Whitman are brought together when their lives are touched by murder. Only love can erase the wounds of the past and help them find what they most desperately need. But first, Annabelle must decide to which of these very different men her heart belongs.
The One Percent Miracle: The Remarkable Story of Modern-Day Miracles and How Lexi Hansen Beat the Odds by Marcia Hansen and Lexi Hansen
Lexi Hansen was not supposed to survive. After being hit by a car on her way to a college class, Lexi had only a one percent chance of recovering. Through the heart-wrenching weeks that followed, her mother, Marcia, learned firsthand how to recognize the daily miracles that were saving Lexi. This incredible true story will inspire you to trust in God and believe in miracles.
The Book of Mormon Made Easier Box Set (With Chronological Chart) by David J. Ridges
Finding Beauty in the Beast by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
Corbin’s simple rose was supposed to drive the princess away. He never wanted her to choose his gift–or him. After all, no one would choose to marry a beast. Princess Rose’s fiery temper has kept every potential suitor away, until now. Corbin and Rose might be stuck living with each other, but no one can force them to fall in love