As a member of Cedar Fort’s executive management team, the Finance Manager is responsible for all accounting operations, financial systems, and financial reporting. Finance Manager supports the management team’s business planning efforts, including revenue generation models and projections. The Finance Manager helps develop and implement management practices that allow the organization to meet its strategic goals. The Finance Manager is charged with reviewing, developing, and implementing policies and procedures in the finance and operational realms to ensure efficient and effective operations and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare, enter, and reconcile financial transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements, etc.
- Prepare adjusting, reconciling and closing entries each month, quarter, and year
- Prepare financial reports, projections and analysis
- Reconcile, monitor and follow-up on account receivables
- Provide support for annual audit
- Prepare operational, programmatic, capital and grant budgets
- Prepare billing for government contracts and grants
- Manage administrative and operational accounting services such as fee for service, network marketing/sales, accounts payable
- Identify ongoing financial requirements associated with new contracts. Ensure that these requirements are included in organizational procedures
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, key controls and governance requirements income or cost related business activities
- Drive systems/process integration to improve operational and business performance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Accounting degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience
- Demonstrated experience with finance and accounting regulations
- Expert level accounting software (QuickBooks Enterprise preferred)
- High level computer literacy
- Proven leadership ability
- Proven ability to produce accurate and highly detailed work
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday Pay
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and three references.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 years
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- non-profit accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- non-profit finance and accounting regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
Cedar Fort is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with proven online marketing experience to establish, develop and grow our digital marketing team. The ideal candidate should have hands on knowledge and experience managing all aspects of digital marketing and be able to implement digital strategies which will increase our brand awareness and consumer engagement, online. Primary responsibilities include the implementation and management of online marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in their digital marketing efforts with global partners
- Serve as the subject matter expert for online advertising including marketplace strategies, tactics and tips
- Provide strategic insights to develop short- and long-term execution plans for new paid advertising campaigns across Amazon, eBay, Google and other platforms
- Devise, deploy, and optimize paid social, display, online video, and other media programs to drive customer acquisition
- Analyze data from Google Analytics, Amazon Marketing Services, and other reporting tools to evaluate campaign performance
- Relentlessly optimize SEM (search engine marketing) campaigns to acquire more customers at allowable CACs (customer acquisition costs)
- Develop, test, and analyze keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies, and ad groups to maximize potential impression volume and overall efficiency
- Develop forecasts and budgets for online advertising campaigns with the ability to execute spend optimization decisions rapidly
- Research the e-commerce market for opportunities and competitor tactics
- Develop reporting dashboards and reports for internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related program
- 2-7 years of experience in paid search marketing or a related position managing performance marketing campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suites and Google Drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, organized, and proactive mindset
- High ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- 3+ year’s experience with digital marketing, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing
- Experience in optimizing direct response marketing programs, while driving efficiency and meeting ROI targets
- Experience with small business marketing, subscription products, SaaS, or financial services.
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Experience with the Amazon.com advertising platforms
- Past experience working in a high-stakes, high volume business environment
- Strong analytical, data-driven mindset, and a good overall intuition for numbers and data
- Love, live, and breathe ad technology, web analytics, attribution models (multi-funnel/multi-touch/cross-device, etc.) and are up to speed on all the latest trends
- In-depth understanding of online marketing metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, CLV)
- Agile and experimental, bringing new ideas and moving fast to hit goals
- Knowledge and experience with advanced bid automation, like Marin, DS3 or Search Ads 360
- Experience working with large keyword portfolios preferred
The Logistics, Warehousing and Fulfillment Manager works to continuously improve the level of service provided to our customers. She/he will oversee fulfillment across our internal and external channels and partners including driving the company’s capacity management strategy consistent with Corporate market plans and growth objectives.
The Manager is accountable for meeting and exceeding all operational goals, strategic capacity planning, and customer satisfaction.
The Manager is expected to resolve complex issues in creative, effective methods working collaboratively with both internal and external personnel and can operate with significant autonomy when needed. This position requires a proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with significant growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a time-critical environment. This role requires significant analytical skills and judgment, elevated attention to detail, organizational skills, strong project management abilities, proven experience with effective negotiating and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall leadership and accountability for all fulfillment, warehousing and logistics activities
- Manage and develop leadership team for fulfillment, warehousing and logistics
- Identify, develop and build positive, effective relationships with key external fulfillment, warehousing and logistics partners
- Develop and execute plans for optimization and expansion of fulfillment capabilities to meet growth objectives
- Champion initiatives and teams to drive process and operational improvements.
- Measure, communicate and manage performance and compliance with key processes. Identify corrective action
- Proactively establish good working relationships with FP&A, Strategic Sourcing, Operations and Finance to promote effective execution of projects and plans to meet key operational objectives.
- Manage and prepare operating budgets, capital expenditures and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources; analyze and approve operational investments that best meet the organization’s business needs within approval
- Build relationships with all organizational leaders to assess current processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop fulfillment, warehousing and logistics strategy including balancing development of internal and external capabilities, setting inventory level, fulfillment and improvement targets
- Train and develop leaders in your organization
- 5 -10+ years in direct fulfillment and/or supply chain operations
- Experience in multi-site, VMI and lean fulfillment environments
- Strong organization, project management skills with outstanding communication and follow-up abilities. You have a proven track record of delivering on time.
- Experience managing third-party production partners and negotiating contracts.
- Places the success of the customer and company ahead of any particular idea. Comfortable with transparency and developing solutions as a team
- Experience in materials management, including procurement, inventory control, warehouse management, and inbound/outbound logistics
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Proven leader with high integrity
- A flexible, dynamic, and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; a natural bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA degree in business, operations, technical or related experience