Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a highly motivated inside sales specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position. The prime focus of this position is to maintain current accounts and seek after new accounts for the company.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented. Candidates should be excellent communicators and possess adequate customer service skills when dealing with accounts. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting sales accounts and making sure orders are processed;
- Spreadsheet management;
- Small B2B account sales;
- On-site store management;
- Administrative duties supporting the sales team;
- Will have an inside sales focus with our Self Publishing System.
- 4 Year degree preferred but full training is given;
- 2-3 years+ within a business development role;
- Must have solid spreadsheet skills and be adaptable and fast to learn other business related software / platforms;
- Must be highly confident on the phone and able to close B2B and B2C sales;
- Has some staff supervisory experience, can prioritize, always follows through on assigned tasks, is reliable and professional;
- Possesses great communication skills.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Pay starts at $13.00/hour plus commission. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Luke Selway at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inside Sales Specialist Position” in the subject line, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.