Cedar Fort, Inc., a publishing company in Springville, UT, is looking for a highly motivated accounts receivable specialist to join our team. The prime focus of this position is to handle accounts receivable and some HR duties for the company.
We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented. Candidates should be excellent communicators and possess adequate customer service skills when dealing with collections from vendors. Critical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact past due accounts via phone and email and provide information about invoices, chargebacks, adjustments, etc. and then make decisions about credit holds and collections forwarding;
- Constantly monitor and maintain AR aging, resolve discrepancies, and submit claims;
- Receive and deposit checks;
- Occasionally enter orders, credit memos, and make adjustments;
- Monitor inventory account to ensure all entries post to GL account at month close;
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card GL account;
- Run backorders for a few accounts;
- Charge customer credit cards and take payments;
- Interact with and provide service to customers, generally business accounts, and occasionally individuals via phone, email, and occasionally in person;
- Process, submit, and record payroll;
- Manage insurance and 401k benefits and follow up with employees;
- Hold insurance orientation meeting bimonthly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or other related field;
- 1-2 year experience is preferred;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong people skills;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge, Mac knowledge is a plus
- Experience in an office environment;
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple goals and tasks;
- Strong business acumen a plus;
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
This is a full time position from 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday, with an hour lunch break. Pay starts at $13.00 an hour. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Katreina Eden at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Receivable Position” in the subject, and we will consider scheduling an interview. Position open until filled. If you would like more information about our company, please check out our website at www.cedarfort.com.